Is this what this game has come to?

Every time you win, it's tunneling or camping. Every time you lose, it's gg ez. Had a dude invite me to a party because I "tunneled " him out of the game. I laughed because earlier I looked him dead in the eyes and let him leave because he just got unhooked. I'm sick of it.

Comments

  • Honestly when playing as killer we should just sever all communication with the other side. Literally make it impossible for them to speak to you or even see your name.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    Honestly when playing as killer we should just sever all communication with the other side. Literally make it impossible for them to speak to you or even see your name.

    I disagree.. some of my best online gaming friends come from me killing them..Or in one case, me playing their favorite killer because of their username and letting them go.