What are some good Hag Add-On combos?

Comments

  • Mint Rag and Rusted Shackles. No explanation needed
  • Sandt21 said:
    Mint Rag and Rusted Shackles. No explanation needed
    Oh yeah, I just tried those combos a few matches ago! I was confused with how to work them. 

    I have a few questions about them.

    Do I have to look at the trap to teleport to it as soon as it’s tripped?

    i’ll also still get notified with survivors trip it and I don’t have to keep an eye on my traps, right?
  • Sandt21 said:
    Mint Rag and Rusted Shackles. No explanation needed
    Oh yeah, I just tried those combos a few matches ago! I was confused with how to work them. 

    I have a few questions about them.

    Do I have to look at the trap to teleport to it as soon as it’s tripped?

    i’ll also still get notified with survivors trip it and I don’t have to keep an eye on my traps, right?
    You can teleport to the trap even if they don’t trip it.