When the Spirit is phase walking..Does Premo work?

Cant seem to find an answer on here for this..just curious as I know with Myers Premo won’t work until he has tiered up once.

Comments

  • Premonition trumps any of the killer's stealth abilities so yeah

  • Ahh cool man she’s probably too fast for it really haha
  • @Circlesho said:
    Premonition trumps any of the killer's stealth abilities so yeah

    Not MM EW1 tho

  • @Grey87 said:

    @Circlesho said:
    Premonition trumps any of the killer's stealth abilities so yeah

    Not MM EW1 tho

    wow I just looked this up and its actually true. Even after that many hours of DBD I can still be surprised. I never noticed that and I actively ran premonition in the freddy time.... guess MM is played too rarely :lol:

  • Master said:

    @Grey87 said:

    @Circlesho said:
    Premonition trumps any of the killer's stealth abilities so yeah

    Not MM EW1 tho

    wow I just looked this up and its actually true. Even after that many hours of DBD I can still be surprised. I never noticed that and I actively ran premonition in the freddy time.... guess MM is played too rarely :lol:

    When i started to play DbD it took me less than 20 hours to realize about that xD
  • @Vietfox said:
    Master said:

    @Grey87 said:

     @Circlesho said:
    

    Premonition trumps any of the killer's stealth abilities so yeah

    Not MM EW1 tho

    wow I just looked this up and its actually true. Even after that many hours of DBD I can still be surprised. I never noticed that and I actively ran premonition in the freddy time.... guess MM is played too rarely :lol:

    When i started to play DbD it took me less than 20 hours to realize about that xD

    I never knew that cause no one plays myers cause he's ass

  • @Grey87 said:

    @Circlesho said:
    Premonition trumps any of the killer's stealth abilities so yeah

    Not MM EW1 tho

    If this is true then idk if Premonition works against spirit. It would probably be the same as how it works with freddy and wraith (which idk)

  • I would say Premonition works with her husk and not her in Phase Walk

  • Spine chill will be the actual counter to the spirit since you’ll see if she’s phasing in your direction or not