When do the changes go live?
I thought it was on the 14th when the anniversary event ended. I've been holding off on playing Bubba because I'm looking forward to his new mechanics.
I thought it was on the 14th when the anniversary event ended. I've been holding off on playing Bubba because I'm looking forward to his new mechanics.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's no announced release date just yet, but you can expect it to be a few weeks after the PTB. The PTB started last Wednesday, for reference.
When did the PTB end? (I'm a console pleb) The norm has become 3 weeks after the PTB ends.
Gotcha. I won't lie, being a console DBD player I really wish I could be given access to the ptb. It's hard testing out new killers, or if you will new mechanics, without any sort of a practice/single player mode. It's tough being expected to compete while trying to learn the ins-and-outs of a Killers' abilities.
There are a few leaks suggesting that it might happen around the 29th of July.
Considering the PTB timing and the usual 1-2 week wait afterwards I'll agree with the guess that the patch will drop by the end of the month.