From the void she kills - HELP ME!
Hello. I want ask for advice. I would like to get achievement From the void she kills but I don't know how to manage that. I am not a Nurse main and this achievement seems very difficult to me. It's worse because you can't blink through objects. Generators are usually hidden behind something. And if don't, I doubt that survivors would just look at me as I go to grab them. I don't want to farm it. That would lose its value.
Comments
Just ask survs for farm
The achievement was designed back when Nurse could blink 3 times as a basekit thing. Even after that was changed this achievement was a pain in the ass. I highly suggest farming for this, it's going to be far less frustrating than playing seriously and trying for it.
it's just in-game experience. you need to read and memorize the perks and killer skills. that can help you for certain objectives, or choose to farm with the survivors or killer
Typical Legion XD
Devs need change this achievement course you only waste iridescent addons
I did it farming. There is basically no other way unless you are a god tier legacy nurse or get shiny pokemon levels of lucky.