Please give us as soon as the graphic update comes, more possibilities to individualize our graphic!

I myself have a reasonably good computer. Unfortunately, some have very bad PCs and can only play Dead by Daylight on "Low"-settings. I think the graphics update will consume some resources from the PC, which is why it is very important that we players finally get more options in the graphics settings. This is important!

Things you should be able to adjust:

  • Anti Aliasing.
  • Motion Blur (to activate)
  • VSync.
  • Lighting.
  • Texture Quality.
  • Foliage Quality.

Unfortunately, at the moment you only have the option to choose between "Low, Medium, High & Ultra". Unfortunately, this setting is not sufficient for many PCs.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I'm fairly certain they're keeping everything at a set standard that they can control. So you can't gain an advantage from say: Boosting Lighting to 100% as a Killer/Survivor to better see people when you might otherwise not.

    Regarding Anti Aliasing/VSync, not sure.

    Motion Blur would be a design choice that would also be either a full yes or no, not an option.


    So anti aliasing, VSync & motion blur shouldn't be a problem. These are just settings to improve the FPS. I can still understand the rest, because of an unfair gaming advantage.