DC penalty
Penalty DC was one of the best things that happened for this game, and it's disabled now...
Penalty DC was one of the best things that happened for this game, and it's disabled now...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And you left their names visible? Lol.
For me Survivors seem to DC the most after they try one of their sick locker plays but I grab them instead. It’s almost always the first Survivor I find too. As Survivor, I’ve had a couple of DCs because a teammate doesn’t like the Killer. I can’t wait for this DC penalty to come back.
Also, you should block out the usernames of the Survivors.