Frames Rates
I play on the nintendo switch. Is it just me or do all console players experience frame rate drops at random times? I'm concerned that the new graphics update will exacerbate this issue.
Do PC players experience this as well?
I play on the nintendo switch. Is it just me or do all console players experience frame rate drops at random times? I'm concerned that the new graphics update will exacerbate this issue.
Do PC players experience this as well?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
pc players dont, all other platforms do, its why i dc against doc because he just makes the game lag, which is why if they dont optimise the new graphics this year im quitting it will look horrible
Xbox was pretty bad for FPS drops, especially whenever I played Demogorgon. I'm on PS4 now and it's nowhere near as bad, but I still get FPS choppiness at random times, usually in the middle of being chased.
Yeah chases are where I usually get them. Also, skill checks often skip parts of the success zone. I rarely get smooth skill checks.
I'm on PS4 mostly and it runs steady except the occasional stutter when entering bloodlust and the just downed survivor teleporting about 20 inches in whichever direction the game chooses once downed. Xbox seems a little less steady than ps4 imo, there is noticeable lag, albeit very small, during skill checks.
I stopped playing the Switch version because of how badly it plays, it desperately needs a lot of optimisation and maybe some lighting or particle changes if these are causing it.
It's a poorly optimised game. Even on pc. From my emote steam library (130 games) dbd has the worst performance.