I'd like to see a collab with SWERY, Deadly Premonition!

I'd love a Francis York Morgan/Raincoat Killer combo. Deadly Premonition is technically a horror game even if it's not exactly terrifying outside of its framerate, but I think it would still be a fun little duo. York could divine some basic info with his coffee that may or may not be useful (maybe it's like a bad map? And rarely shows the killer's aura?), and I think the Raincoat Killer could utilize some sort of disguise aura (within a certain radius) so survivors start gettin' a little nervous about others approaching them.

Just some basic ideas, the main point isn't my specific suggestions so much as the collab itself. I think it'd be a fun, weird fit for the game.

Comments

  • Francis York Morgan would make an excellent Survivor, idk about the Raincoat killer.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Francis York Morgan would make an excellent Survivor, idk about the Raincoat killer.

    Yeah, Raincoat Killer's not nearly as strong of a get as York, but I think he could have some interesting and novel mechanics, even if he's actually kinda similar to the Huntress.