So devs.. when is start game collapse coming?

I remember you saying on one of the streams a start game slowdown will come in the future

Comments

  • @ShadowRain said:

    I remember you saying on one of the streams a start game slowdown will come in the future

    After they nerf huntress and wraith somehow then a new chapter then maybe some other bug patch that just releases more bugs into the game, then maybe, maybe they will look at the whole round warmup thing, or they already dismissed it after a single meeting even though it would solve so many issue of the issues this game has.

  • I hope when this does drop 3 years from now, someone returns here and says “THE FUTURE IS NOW!”

  • @pizzamess said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/171548/so-devs-when-is-start-game-collapse-coming

    After they nerf huntress and wraith somehow then a new chapter then maybe some other bug patch that just releases more bugs into the game, then maybe, maybe they will look at the whole round warmup thing, or they already dismissed it after a single meeting even though it would solve so many issue of the issues this game has.

    Don't forget the pig nerf too!