PLEASE open up a practice area!

I would LOVE to have a practice area where I can try out perks and survivors/killers. Open up the Custom Game to allow for solo survivor or solo killer.

Practicing as a survivor is ridiculously painful in an actual game... plus it ruins the game for other survivors if I'm just running around practicing looping, vaulting, etc without the killer actually chasing me. If the killer does chase me, well, I die pretty quickly.


Yes, I know: just play the game to practice... but it would be nice if I could practice without affecting other survivor's games.

Comments

  • So many players have been asking for a practice mode. I hope we get one soon. Or maybe an unranked mode.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    There are bots in DBD mobile, there were bots in the DBD PC PTB. There's speculation that these will be coming to PC/Console as well given the 'success' in DBD Mobile (A bot replaces a disconnected player). This may be expanded as an option to the Kill Your Friends Lobby.

    I am unaware if it's just Survivor Bots, or Killer Bots as well.

    Killer bots wouldn't make sense. It would be a co-op game at that point.