Is Spirit's Crown Bugged?
Played her 5 times. R20 right now so long wait time plus long farm match bc I hate killing noobs makes for an annoying time. All 5 times I have pressed spacebar and swung at the crown as the game instructs me. Only once did I notice glowy swirls around me. I have yet to end a match saying I've unlocked the crown or seen it in my inventory.
And I know the crown looks terrible on her but I hope the dev's will revisit it eventually and I'd like to have it on my favorite killer. Sooo is she bugged or am I doing something wrong?
P.s. I tried searching the forums but kept getting an error so excuse me if this has been asked before...
Comments
I was able to get it, but my issue with it is it will jerk pretty bad when she leaves the husk, making it even more obvious when she's phasing.
And the view is bugged when phasing using the crown, cause the hair gets in front of the camera and you lose 50% of your fov, in the center...