This little piggy went to...

I assume everyone had that moment sneaking around Pig thinking "I'm good, she did't see me, she is still going the other way....". Followed by a roar behind you 10 seconds later.

Comments

  • I haven't played the against the pig yet but would like two
  • Premonition/spine chill ! Helps againts little miss oinker. 
  • @chemical_reject said:
    Premonition/spine chill ! Helps againts little miss oinker. 

    Yea but I'd rather have other perks. Not gonna run those perks just because I might run into her. She's not that hard to play against.

  • Wouldn't her sneaking be useful against the survivors I mean all we have do is sneak up on a bad angle to a gen acting like were helping dispite the danger then pounce
  • I run premonition all the time, it's so helpful. Spine chill is a little less useful for me so I trade that out for more useful ones. 
  • I assume everyone had that moment sneaking around Pig thinking "I'm good, she did't see me, she is still going the other way....". Followed by a roar behind you 10 seconds later.

    That's me when I try losing a chase against the nurse! I'll end up breaking LoS and then 10 seconds later, she finds me hiding in a corner lol!
  • @redsopine1 said:
    Wouldn't her sneaking be useful against the survivors I mean all we have do is sneak up on a bad angle to a gen acting like were helping dispite the danger then pounce

    This is why I would love for Amanda (The Pig) to get a casual outfit. It would make her look like a survivor and would have pretty interesting jumpscares.

  • Especially if she can use lockers to change how she looks to match any female survs in a match and if you can have a special perk that mutes who your impersonating's in game with a prox chat then true mayhem
  • @redsopine1 said:
    Especially if she can use lockers to change how she looks to match any female survs in a match and if you can have a special perk that mutes who your impersonating's in game with a prox chat then true mayhem


    she would look like Kate from behind.

  • Erm miss young could I trouble a expert like you for feedback I have 2 vids up of me as the huntress I like to see where I'm going wrong from a pro no one seems to be bothered to help
  • Also OMG why cant we have more killers that can do that I mean we have so many human looking ones could be fun to stuff a Mori mento serv into a locker the pretend to be them and lure them away and pounce
  • Give her an ability to chloroform survivors from behind when exposed.

  • I assume everyone had that moment sneaking around Pig thinking "I'm good, she did't see me, she is still going the other way....". Followed by a roar behind you 10 seconds later.

    My favorite part is walking by her as she crouching looking for survivors. I get so confused because I am like how did she not see me 8-)