Huntress change
I’ve heard from some people that the devs are planning to nerf The Huntress by making so each locker contain 1 hatchet and cannot be reloaded. If this is true, where can I read this or hear this from, the devs?
Tagged:
Trusted
I’ve heard from some people that the devs are planning to nerf The Huntress by making so each locker contain 1 hatchet and cannot be reloaded. If this is true, where can I read this or hear this from, the devs?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is not true. There are no plans for Huntress at the moment.
Probably someone memeing told you that.
I guess someone made fun of you. Or was overacting bc of the coming billy nerfs. You could say you never know with the devs, but this is just so beyond stupid that it's gotta be a fake.