DBD Discord Staff?

Looking to contact the DBD Discord staff about a ban repeal (which I know doesn't happen here), but I can't seem to find their contact information anywhere. The only way I know how to contact them is through the discord server, which I'm banned from. I remember I had DM from the bot that banned me, but it was so long ago it's been deleted. So the question, or rather the request, is does anyone have the contact information for a discord staff member? And if so, will you post it for me? Preferably their discord contact info so I can simply DM them.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Check out the Elemental community on Discord - hang out with 6,760 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

    You can join this server, this will link you to the Bot and you can check your DM's with it. That way you can see the ban appeal procedure.