lobby music for the survivors
being that every new killer has its own soundtrack, I thought earlier, I think I've written such a discussion in the past. That the survivors had a soundtrack mashed them. To make them "special". Let's recap, the survivors, new, old. It makes no difference. I'm just skins, with other sounds, screams. And they have their own perks, to grind. But then nothing, nothing special. It is another skin character with crappy perk, that you have to collect them. Here is my question? Will there be lobby music for survivors too? in the future? Thanks for the attention!
Comments
I mean if they ever implement that it's more or less likely that they just going to share are the theme of the killer they came with.
I'd like this. Kate should have the Clown music (my favourite).
My very bad memory seems to misremember the survivors having the Clown music in the lobby when I first started playing.