New Bubba

I've waited a few days before making this post. I wanted to watch as much as I could of the new Bubba. This new Bubba is better without perks than the old one but doesn't solve his problems with windows.

First thing I want to say is thanks for fixing what I call the chainsaw cuck. This is where you rev the chainsaw fully but nothing happens. In a game where every hit/grab/miss matters this was a massive annoyance to me.

Now I want to touch on his add-ons. Some are pretty good and some are completely broken. His old charge add-ons have been gutted and replaced with some extremely bad tantrum add-ons. Bearing in mind every Bubba has loads of these shocked (since it was his best add-ons) it doesn't make sense to make them entirely useless.

For me I'd still prefer the old Bubba to this new one. I'd like to propose something that would bring back old Bubba and also fix these bad add-ons.

Spark Plug:

  • Decreases charges by 2
  • Slightly decreases charge time

Primer Bulb:

  • Decreases charges by 1
  • Slightly decreases charge time

The Grease:

  • Decreases charges by 1
  • Moderately decreases chainsaw cooldown
  • Slightly decrease charge time

Btw I know that the Spark Plug + The Grease or Primer Bulb will render his ability useless. This was done deliberately so that he didn't have 3 decrease charge add-ons that could all stack together. Also if anyone does Spark Plug and either add-on it's their own fault. Look at Myers add-ons for an example of how 2 add-ons don't work with each other.

Please leave your thought on this. Just my suggestions to change some add-ons I think are absolutely now worthless.

Also sorry to say but Billy seems to be in a really bad place right now. Please don't let this new one go live.

Comments