since manga/anime is a possibility how would people feel about a Tokyo ghoul chapter?
It would fit the theme of dbd fairly well and kureo mado would be a perfect pick for a survivor, so how would you feel about a Tokyo ghoul chapter?
It would fit the theme of dbd fairly well and kureo mado would be a perfect pick for a survivor, so how would you feel about a Tokyo ghoul chapter?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've only seen the first season of Tokyo Ghoul, but that season didn't really have anything that would be ideal for either a survivor or killer. I guess he must have changed since the first season, but Mado doesn't really seem like he's an ideal choice for survivor from those episodes.
not gonna lie, I would buy Afro Samurai chapter, i wanna slice up Meg to some phat beats
The day I get chased by a Yandere I'm officially uninstalling DBD and NOT "just taking a break"....