Question for DEVs or Q&A: Will there be future killers with new different power?
It seems we have 12, almost 13 killer very soon and all are related.
Billy has a similar / similar power as Leatherface.
Doctor has a similar power to Freddy.
Nurse has a similar power with Spirit
Wraith has a similar power with Spirit
With this I mean, I hope to see in the future new killers with new more interesting mechanics, which are not references to other killers. Why?
Soon we will have to Spirit that his power seems a mixture of several killers: Wraith, Nurse and Freddy.
Comments
But seriously, Doctor and Freddy have nothing to do with each other. They are just part of the same Killer type; Presence (the other two are Chasers and Outside Chases). If anything, they counter one another.
Also, Spirit has literally nothing to do with Freddy other than invisibility for awake Survivors, and even then it has no real benefit for him, as opposed to Spirit.
I'm hoping we can get more "ambush" killers like Pig. I'd like to see a killer that can crawl on walls and leap off to attack survivors.