YouTube Q&A
I like your last idea about have the end game where both auras are revealed to each other and the exit gates open and the chase begins I think it would be a lot funner if both the gates open, the hatch opens, the killers and survivors auras are revealed to each other, and so are the exit gates and hatch auras and you have 30 seconds to reach either the gates or the hatch or they all close on you and make it actually accurate too like if u get to the gate right when times up you can still squeeze in whatever space is left like make it close slowly and it actually shuts behind you blocking off the killer that would be so epic and intense
Comments
Exits open plus aura in a 1v1 does not fix hatch standoffs.
I have no clue why they keep trying to balance both sides and keep forgetting why this was addressed in the first place.
It's a terrible idea.
Either remove the grab animation or close the hatch.
I really don't care anymore either way, just remove the standoffs.
Took them 2 years to come up with some sort of solution...
I loved the idea about closing the hatch powering the exit gates was really nice it actually gave some used to perk Wake up and hope for moving around the map faster and opening the exits faster.
However it seems like they just backpedal on that so at this stage even if they just remove the grab I wouldn't care.