Fixated + Sprint Burst combo
Idk about you guys but as solo survivor I need to switch perks to keep the fun in the game, try new combinations. Now I'm not a stealth type of player I'm about doing totems and gens and just escape. But this combo have been amazing for me in using Fixated to walk away without leaving scratch marks if killer is coming, or running away with SP if seen and then using Fixated as soon as killer can't see me to simply vanish. The new map is good for Fixated I can leave scratch marks to one room and use Fixated to go into the opposite room and trick killer in to the wrong room.
Have you tried this combo and what do you think about it? Could also be good with Spine Chill in the mix but not a big fan of that perk. I'm rank 1 and with this build I have had many games not even being injured once, and still be the player that completes most gens in the team. Simply I'm doing very well with it, always having DS as protection as usual of course.
Comments
I really love the combo but nothing will ever beat Head On/Quick and Quiet.