Hey Devs
Just throwing this out there......and I think a lot of people would agree. Can you please stop releasing content, and get better servers first? The ones for console are extremely crappy. Thanks!
Just throwing this out there......and I think a lot of people would agree. Can you please stop releasing content, and get better servers first? The ones for console are extremely crappy. Thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They're testing server improvements soon™ and would've been doing it on ptb but there was a bug forcing players to the wrong servers causing some pretty high ping.
Only thing i saw is server hit detection coming soon, which is awesome. However, the servers themselves are pretty crappy. I am located in the middle of the US, on a custom gaming computer, with a 400mbs line, and my ping 100+ most of the time....its the only online game i play that its that bad....
They also said they'd be increasing tick rate it 60Hz not 30Hz which is a pretty big increase.
I wish they had a way for us to select our server though so we can be sure we're playing with the correct people
Well thats good, and yeah, that would be nice!