Hackers in game
Where do I go to upload video proof of hackers in game, I have their Steam ID to make sure that if they changed their steam name someone could still find their account and ban them.
Where do I go to upload video proof of hackers in game, I have their Steam ID to make sure that if they changed their steam name someone could still find their account and ban them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can't report here.. you need to report ingame itself.
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new Report here.
I've now made a support ticket with the video of me clearly hitting them but it doesn't hit the hit box, also showed proof of them speed hacking, and instant healing from dying and injured states.
Good job