Survivors do not like Plague

I've been playing some Vommy Mommy games and wow Survivors hate her. More DCs than I've ever gotten before playing as Killer. I can just tell from the way some Survivors play around me that they're tilted. Passive Aggressive Urban Evasion Neas that point at you and Claudettes that drop their medkits at your feet.

I almost feel bad sometimes... but not that bad. Meh wins a win

Comments

  • Why lol, nobody ever heals at high ranks anyways so her power is largely moot. Seems odd that survivors would complain about a killer that basically does the same thing they were gonna do to begin with

  • As a Plague main, I do get my fair share of hate when using her. Sometimes it feels survivors would rather go against Spirit than her. Been putting together a build that really makes her dirty, and the hate has really amped up. Fun stuff.

  • Plague is a killer about personal responsibility which is why a lot of people don't like her.

    A lot of players cleanse spam(Cleansing well before they are broken) then cry after game when they die to endless corrupt purges.

    There are so many times were my team cleanses endlessly while having no idea how to play against Corrupt Purge Plague and end up dying faster then if they just stayed broken.

  • She's fine. I think she's one of the more interesting killers to play against. She really changes up playstyle.