Bug or hack
I just played a game of dbd on ps4 the killer we were up against was a “spirit” she was playing as if she had bbq and chilli as well as nurses calling going to healing survivors and tracking people after hooking she all so had a regression perk for gens that wasn’t ruin. But when we finished the match I seen her loudout that had absolutely nothing equipped and the celebration cake for the fourth anniversary but the most interesting part was when it had the hags basic ability in the bottom instead of spirit. I’m super pissed I feel cheated how does she have all these abilities and perks as well as the completely wrong killer.

Comments
This is a visual bug and nothing more.
There currently is a bug that if you switched character in the lobby it shows that in tally screen instead of the correct one, also no perks.