PTB Pyramid Head chase music
Very curious what happened to this chase music it isn't in live game anymore. Link to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDTpQh5Pw-Q
Tagged:
Mod
Very curious what happened to this chase music it isn't in live game anymore. Link to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDTpQh5Pw-Q
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I know and I have no clue why. Because the ptb version definitely had more detail put into it. Now the one we get has this like constant heavy metal to it like the doctor kind of.
What sometimes happens is that a placeholder is used in the PTB's so it's never planned to be that music (like the piano in the Dead Dawg Saloon), then when the Chapter is released the "correct" music is in place.
it was, I was disappointed when that changed
Could they ever change it if they wanted to? :(
That music sounded so much more silent hill themed.