:)
Not me :(
I started playimg when Legion came out but haven't fully dove in till 4-5 months ago
Lets bring back no timing flashlight and pallet saves.
@futurenoob010 said::)
@futurenoob010 said:
I came to the game right before the first Christmas event.
I've played since the very beginning of the game - I do remember those infinites very well, especially playing my little wraith around them
I also remember the day Nurse got introduced into the game, that really shook things up.
^^^ they played before entity blocked windows and had double pallets everywhere ^^^
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not me :(
I started playimg when Legion came out but haven't fully dove in till 4-5 months ago
Lets bring back no timing flashlight and pallet saves.
I came to the game right before the first Christmas event.
I've played since the very beginning of the game - I do remember those infinites very well, especially playing my little wraith around them
I also remember the day Nurse got introduced into the game, that really shook things up.
^^^ they played before entity blocked windows and had double pallets everywhere ^^^