Crossprogression.
I wanted to know when all the cross stuff is coming, I can't wait to stop playing switch and go to xbox, tell me when 🤔
I wanted to know when all the cross stuff is coming, I can't wait to stop playing switch and go to xbox, tell me when 🤔
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m not sure what they mean is cross PROGRESSION but cross play. From what I understand you will be able to play with people from different consoles, they didn’t say anything about saving account progress across consoles/pc.
We have an eta of the end of this year for cross-play
Cross Progression is not absolutely confirmed as of now, but likely coming.
they are still negotiating with the different platforms about it.
cross play is definitely coming later this year