am i allowed to name 2 killers that gave me a great couple of games

I'm just curious I know we cant shame people but can we congratulate them for good games

Comments

  • Well if you aren't shaming them for playing a great game against you then I don't know why it would be a problem. You aren't allow to name and shame people... Are you shaming them?

  • Does it have to be naming AND shaming ? Maybe just one of those is wrong.....

  • I want to congratulate them and any others that give me a good game weather killer or survivor so good players get the notice for being good and fair to others
  • TheBean said:

    Well if you aren't shaming them for playing a great game against you then I don't know why it would be a problem. You aren't allow to name and shame people... Are you shaming them?

    Nope no shaming just want people to know how good and fun it was
  • Seems like you are trying to give props to them. We could use a change from the salt