The Wraith > The Spirit
Change My Mind :chuffed:
Change My Mind :chuffed:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
-doesn't need anytime to activate/deactivate her power
-her clone actally has a hitbox and if you use your power in front of a pallet, a survivor can't pull it down
-she's litteraly invisible
pressing m2 doesn´t count?
great for hitting you with a pallet when you reappear!
so are the survivors!
-come on. Don't act like there's no cloak/ uncloak time. With the spirit, it takes a millisecond to use your power. You don't need to hit a bell.
-Survivors actually don't know on what side you're going to reappear, you can fake it and stay where you are, and when survivors are pallet looping, that's the same thing
-survivors can't see your footsteps on the grass/your blood
Yeah, and then you have to wait 20 seconds to use her power again!
They don´t know where you are going to appear. But you don´t know where they are going to be either!
you... bleed?
@tsulan
don't forget that she's not released yet. I think some changes are to come, and it is true that her cooldown is too high. However, I think and hope that the devs will lower it.
Yes, I can know where they are going to be, if I look at the grass moving or their blood stains.
No, I don't, but what I meant is that you can rely on the environment to find survivors, but survivor can't do the same thing
(sorry for my poor english)
Yes, they are changing her. They´ll remove the blood stains but keep the long cooldown. If there´s no grass, you won´t know.
I can't, you are right.
Nevermind the fact that the new changes to wraith add-ons look freaking awesome. Watching Tydetymes new video of wraith gameplay is great.
Yea I'm gonna have to agree with that for the common killer. For regular killers, she'll play like a nerfed nurse. For the God-tier killers, I think spirit will be better. She seems to have a really high skill cap that requires knowledge of both survivor and killer. Since you can't see survivors and survivors will get good at hiding their movements against her, it's gonna be a killer based off of predictions. How good you are with her is how good your predictions are.
Wraith uncloak has a mindgame/bait potential. He can bait out SB, stop uncloaking, catch up with his cloak speed and then uncloak. Similar things can be done with pallets.
All that said, I'll be playing Wraith.