Anyone else sick of indoor maps ?
I like the idea of indoor naps but honestly they execute them do poorly I’d rather have outdoor maps or a properly executed suburban map also pls rework the new map it’s so bad
I like the idea of indoor naps but honestly they execute them do poorly I’d rather have outdoor maps or a properly executed suburban map also pls rework the new map it’s so bad
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All killer players.
The Silent Hill map is broken as hell, a survivor horror map wouldn't work on DbD.. But it's a cash-grab, so..
I actually prefer indoor maps, and don't really like outdoor maps. Honestly, though, it depends on who you're playing. Each killer has their own strengths and weaknesses when it comes to the map. Except Coldwind. I hate Coldwind regardless what role or character I play.
And some survivors who knows how to play on indoor maps.
Silent Hill is one of the best maps for looping.
I think indoors maps have more loops than outdoor. Like the western maps, there sooooo many dead zones compare to silent hill which have pallets in every room.
Pretty sick of em yeah