the killer took me tp thr hatch after i escaped them 3 times is that normal like
Did the killer let me win because I impressed them or something
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sometimes killers do it on occasion, it could also be the reason they let you go as you said, perhaps you impressed them. But it could be any number of reasons.
I used to do it a fair bit. But as of now I don't give em a sliver of a chance anymore, they don't need more chances :chuffed:
they probably felt bad for you
Some killers let the last survivor escape through the hatch as a kind of social favor. I find it quite sweet