Different game modes
Ever since I started playing this game or maybe even when I just heard about this game I imagined a game mode of a 2 killer vs. 6 or 7 survivor mode. Just a little extra twist on an already great game!
Ever since I started playing this game or maybe even when I just heard about this game I imagined a game mode of a 2 killer vs. 6 or 7 survivor mode. Just a little extra twist on an already great game!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've been saying this for the longest. With cross-play nearly around the corner, the best thing they can do is introduce at least 1 new game mode.
Game-mode: Nightmare | 2 v 6
2 Killers. 6 Survivors. 6 Generators.
Playing w/ friends is possible too, selecting the game-mode adds 2 more survivor slots and as killer, adds a slot to invite a killer pal to join in!
Maps: Autohaven Wreckers, Badham Preschool, Coldwin farm, Midwich elementary school, and The MacMillan Estate. (cause they big).
Yes lots of logistics to work out with AFKers, but completely doable!!!