The scratches in the bloodweb
What are these scratches that i see on the lines in the bloodweb? They dont cause whatever is on the opposite of it to cost more. So whats its purpose? I play on xbox one and some of my friends see it too. Are we just crazy?
Comments
Could you post a picture and point out what exactly you mean?
what do you mean by scratches?
I couldnt find it again but it only shows on the lines in the bloodweb. Sometimes, where i pointed will be all scratched up.
i think he is talking about the "entity" stealing items
I seriously have no idea what you're talking about.
Search is broken so I couldn't find the post to link here. There was a thread not long ago where for some reason bloodwebs sometimes had lines from winter event.
Probably just visual detail
Must be that. I remember seeing them around that time too.
never seen that before.
I see it too. It looks frozen, like ice. It's weird.