what's wrong with the search bar
It doesn't work??? Whether I'm on mobile or PC, it says "something went wrong" when I try to search in the forums. Is anybody else running into this issue?
It doesn't work??? Whether I'm on mobile or PC, it says "something went wrong" when I try to search in the forums. Is anybody else running into this issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
same i tried looking for the ruin nerf and the search bar bugged out every time
I am, I figured it was just some connectivity issue at first. But it's been consistent for several days now.
Seeing you address it atleast shows it's not just an issue I'm dealing with as I previously thought.
@Peanits Just gonna @ you in case, since it seems the community as whole is dealing with this issue lol