Can we get PTB on console?
I get that it's probably easier on pc, I dont know. But is there a way we can get the PTB, and is there a reason we dont have it? To be honest I wanna play bubba before he is nerfed, but dont have a pc
I get that it's probably easier on pc, I dont know. But is there a way we can get the PTB, and is there a reason we dont have it? To be honest I wanna play bubba before he is nerfed, but dont have a pc
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not up to the devs... it's Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo to allow it
Dang I wish they would strike a deal or something it would allow even more accurate feedback to changes made