Console survivor queues
Waiting for queues at night time (UK) is so painful, they take about 10-15 minutes and then when you eventually get a match every killer brings a mori. Had 3 in a row now. :)))
Waiting for queues at night time (UK) is so painful, they take about 10-15 minutes and then when you eventually get a match every killer brings a mori. Had 3 in a row now. :)))
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ever consider playing killer to help alleviate that problem?
@OBX don't assume things, I play a mixture of both :)
Explain to me where I assumed anything. It was a question not a statement.
@OBX don't act smart, you were clearly assuming that I'm part of the problem by playing survivor when I in fact play both. Move along now.
About what I expected. Couldn’t answer so deflect. Move along back to your 15 min Q
@OBX wow you're a mastermind of calculating peoples responses, no deflecting you just obviously couldn't infer anything from that sentence