Unfortunate Latency Issues
I just finished watching Dowsey's most recent video and it seems likely the latency issues on the PTB are making the Billy changes appear worse than they actually are. I'm not saying he's perfect now; I still think the number of charges consumed by the overheat mechanic needs to be toned down (you build up heat way too fast) and the add-ons definitely need some re-evaluating (looking at you "Mother's Helpers"). However, it seems like he'll still be viable. I know plenty of people still aren't going to be happy with the changes regardless, but I think seeing more gameplay without horrible latency will give players and the devs a better idea of what works and what doesn't.
https://youtu.be/Fac0aZQKQjU
Comments
Dude the people who played against Dowsey in this video Boosted survivors. One is a rank 16 and two of them literally try to flashlight blind him every time he walks towards them.
The Feng runs in the most predictable straight line for any Billy to mow down easily and they still managed to have 2 gens left.
If he played Billy against actual top tier survivors I bet he would have never posted the video.
BTW the top comment on this video which also has the most likes completely disagrees with the video.