Curb your ego, don't deny being toxic

Honestly if you really want to camp or tunnel or T-bag at every pallet for whatever reason- justified or not, just go ahead, but don't start crying when someone calls you out for doing it.

Literally every time I play survivor and someone rots on hook because of the killer camping, the killer gets super salty when called out in the end game chat and usually outright denies it. If you're "patrolling" a hook and someone goes into second stage/ dies because you refused to commit to a chase, you camped them. There's no denying it.

Same goes for survivor, if you're SWF and you rush the killer, don't start crying when you get camped

Comments

  • @Peanits Survivors are using T-bags to taunt Killers, but we cannot taunt back?

    Im gonna NOD AGGRESSIVELY!

  • @FlamingkittyUmad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1432169#Comment_1432169

    if a survivors runs straight for the hook, then yeah, but if you watch all sight lines and instantly abandon chase if you see someone going for the save while within TR, then you're camping which again, is fine if you have to.

    I Feel like I should also mention proxy camping since a lot of people don't know what it is, which is just the killer using their power to go back to the hook. (Nurse blink back, using a power that moves faster to go back [Billy, Sprit, wraith, Freddy, Demo], surrounding the hook with bear/ hag traps/ etc..)

    I mean, if you see someone hiding near a hook and waiting to make a save when you are about to leave the hook for whatever reason, when would it not be justified to shift gears and go after that person? The only real answer I can give is "if you seriously need to apply gen pressure lest you lose the game."

1 2 ›