Advice for slugging build
After the DS buff I decided to run a slugging build as I did during the sabo meta. I would like to hear your ideas of a perfect build. I believe that slugging is most fun/efficient with huntress and at the moment I am looking at the following build:
Deerstalker
nurses calling
knock out
ruin
The tactic would be to stay relatively close to ruin and slugg survivors in its area.
I am not quite sure about knockout though, is it better to play without it (especially since SWF...) and use the slugged survivors as bait?
What are your suggestions?
Comments
I don't think Ruin is necessary, slugging would make the game go slower anyway.
Interesting, so you would propose deerstalker,nurses,3rd seal and ruin?
What alternative perk would you suggest?
Personally, I find that "Knockout III" paired with a reverse bear trap with a face mask (common add-on) works extremely well. Knockout III prevents the survivors from finding their teammates and the mask prevents the downed person from crawling to a friendly aura. Not to mention, you can throw on another add-on that causes exhaustion while the trap is worn to make any escapes harder.
Third Seal, but the problem with that is that it is a risk-reward kind of think, I personally wouldn't go for that. Sloppy Butcher might be a good one, it would take a longer time to heal up, making it easier to slug
If you want to slug and stall sloppy with thanstaphobia and knock out