Rift pass skins
I saw somewhere saying that those skins will come back to the store later on. I wanted to ask the community of this is true because I want the mr puddles skin one day lol
I saw somewhere saying that those skins will come back to the store later on. I wanted to ask the community of this is true because I want the mr puddles skin one day lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i think it is true yes mr puddlees is awsome
At least 6 months after the Rift closed, except for seasonal Skins (like the Nurse Skin from the first Rift). Those will be available when it fits (so most likely Halloween).
this is directly from their website