New Franklin's Question
Is an item willingly dropped by a survivor consumed by the entity or does the item need to be forcefully dropped by a killer's M1 attack in order for it to be consumed?
I haven't been able to find the answer through the search function.
Comments
No. Only if its knocked out of your hands by Franklins.
Oooooh good question!
still, my trapper is gonna have fun with Franklin’s! 😈. We’ll see how important that flashlight REALLY is, eh? Pay for it with your ankle! Lmao
Just to be sure, you tested this yourself or witnessed it on someone's stream?
Tested for myself. The item didnt glow, and wasnt consumed. Im fairly certain it uses the same code as the old Franklins did when applying damage. The item would only take damage if forcibly dropped, so I assume this works the same.
Thanks :)
No problem friend.
Will the time pause when it is picked up or does it reset back to 90 seconds? For example I knock an item off someone, it gets picked up a minute later and I knock it off them again will it have 30 seconds before consumption or the entire 90 seconds?
BTW love your videos Space Coconut if you're the youtuber, if not ignore this last part.