What do you want less of
in matches?.
in matches?.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The last one was supposed to say Billy and Huntress.
I only picked survivors in same clothing because you did not include confusing map layouts like the new school and hawkins depending on where the doors spawn and stupid corn blindness lol.
I was more focused on other things but we just have to deal with maps we don’t like.
4 matching outfits = more or less painful game.
One I wanted to add but mistakenly pressed the wrong button.Was less Dwight’s Nea’s and Quentin mains.
I don't mind anyone maining any survivor.
I have issues with Nea all the time😒.
Megs with masks are toxic usually. But lucky for me most of them are over confident and go down fast.
Yes absolutely those are the ones I can’t stand as both a survivor and killer main.
Is useless immersed people a option? cause i would love to see them eradicated from the surface of the earth with hellfire and brimstone, slowly watching the life drain from their eyes as i stab them through the heart with the biggest sword i can find, cutting them up into tiny little pieces afterwards then feeding them to the hounds