Match making needs to be completely changed

I think it's gotten to a point where no matter who you are in this community we can all agree that match making and the rank system is garbage. It's outdated and no amount of little changes will make it better. Lots of us have been asking for this to be changed for years but as with most of our requests have been completely ignored by the devs leading to moments like this. Nobody asked for billy to be nerfed into the ground not even the devs think he needed much changing about him, yet they go out of their way to completely destroy any good add ons and replace them with utter trash. Even his ultra rares which I was excited for are flat out bad. Why couldn't they just give him his own chase music and leave it there and Maybe the cooldown mechanic. It's a joke. At least they appear to have gotten the bubba rework right. Which shows they can do things we ask for right they just either choose not to or take forever doing so. Just think about how long it took to lower map sizes and there still making maps like midwitch that are completely broken in terms of balance.

20200709_223842.jpg

Tunneled off my second hook. Such fun.

Comments

  • I laughed at the idea of the devs suggesting making rank invisible. I said "great. That just means we won't see how bad were getting screwed". Maybe now it might not be such a bad idea. This cleary isn't getting fixed anytime soon.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    I laughed at the idea of the devs suggesting making rank invisible. I said "great. That just means we won't see how bad were getting screwed". Maybe now it might not be such a bad idea. This cleary isn't getting fixed anytime soon.

    They'll do anything if it means not putting in the work to make a new rank system. We ain't ever getting an update to it at this rate. Just praying they prove me wrong🤞