Account Linking
Are there any hints or notes that point towards account linking? This should already be in the game, and if it is I cannot find it, because this game is prevalent on many consoles. I have been wanting to play PC, but I only have 1 killer and NO TEACHABLES. I have been playing on ps4 for a while and have a lot of killers and a lot of teachables. I paid for the game on pc and I just don't understand why I can't link my accounts to get all my stuff from my ps4 account. Again, if there is a feature like this let me know because I have been looking.
Comments
nothing yet but hopefully cross-play will bring cross-progression, provided it's approved by Sony, Nintendo, Valve, and Microsoft.
It most definitely should be supported by at least steam and sony, given that there are so many games that support this functionality already. This is a big issue in my books, I would be playing this game so much more if I didn't have to start from scratch on pc.
youd think so i but i remember a time back when sony didnt allow cross-play/cross-progression. good times.