What's been brought to PTB?
All I see are threads that loosely pick out small details or are just complaints. Anyone able to explained to me in detail all the changes in PTB? Or at least where I can read up on it?
All I see are threads that loosely pick out small details or are just complaints. Anyone able to explained to me in detail all the changes in PTB? Or at least where I can read up on it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/169234/patch-notes-4-1-0-ptb#latest
For a list of add-on changes check this link:
This should be bubbas addons and in the same thread lower down Glint posted Billy's ones too.