I logged-In Everyday For the 4th Anniversary Event and I am missing the Event cosmetics parts!?
I been on everyday since the even started and for Claudette I have her (Top & Bottom) but missing her (Head Cosmetic) Piece.
For Gunslinger I have his (Hat & Body) but I'm missing his (Gun Cosmetic).
What gives I am guessing you event is bugged again.
That's not fair my friends and I have been playing it all through the event but they have the whole outfit or a part missing.
This needs to be fixed! ASAP!
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
If you are sure that you logged in and don't have the items you should have, please contact Support, they will be able to check your account log ins to confirm.
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
Its not letting me make a a ticket for this issue is just makes me click on nothing but endless links I want a direct link I read through everything and it does nothing but bounce me around. I just want the 2 cosmetics that I earned fair an square I don't want another repeat of the Summer BBQ event were you steal my cosmetics then don't give them back.
My PlayStation user account name is DynastyFayt you made it so I couldn't log in to my account and I have to remake a new account for some reason. saying half my info is being used and the other half is incorrect.