My thoughts on the billy changes
I think that the overheating mechanic is a good idea for a few reasons one of them being that billy needed a limit for his mobility because compared to recently added killers he seems outdated, and also to punish face camping billies.
However the devs took it way too far with the numbers I don’t think having to wait 28 seconds for your chainsaw to go down from 99 to 0 is okay,15 seconds when it overheats seems fair to me, but it could use a change.
Also the chainsaw overheats way too fast when revving.
The changes I suggest is that the chainsaw loses 7.5 charges when it overheats and 6.6 before it overheats while not using it, and for the revving changes I think it should be 5 charges and while sprinting make it 7.5 or 6.6, these changes will put a limit to his mobility but keep the mindgames that billy players use at loops.
Also I don’t like the idea of add ons that don’t affect the killer’s power and his other add ons could use some buffs.
Comments