BBQ auras
I literally can't see people on gens now with the way these auras are...really hope this isn't part of the update
I literally can't see people on gens now with the way these auras are...really hope this isn't part of the update
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivors have been using Gens to mask their aura from BBQ for, like, forever. I know they changed the auras a little on the PTB so that might be something, but I don't know if you are talking about the PTB or not.
There was a change where the red auras from gens and survivors were different hues so you could usually tell if you payed attention. Hope they don't go back to sharing the exact same color again...