If a Mimic killer were added, what would they do about swf?
if a killer were added that Mimic'd other survivors, how would they go about it?
A displaced terror radius?
Passive distrust meter they'd gradually need to refill or suffer debuffs?
Mirrored levels? Mirrored movements?
The ability to displace and shift survivor positions? Shuffle?
What would shake apart a well oiled machine?
Comments
I think the existence of SWF and the ability to use comms poses a fundamental problem for a purely Mimic-type killer that I don't think that can be solved.
Don't know if it's completely foolproof with swf in the game. The best unfinished, flawed idea that I can come up with would probably be something like this:
The killer can choose to mimic someone (don't know how or what the requirements would be), then they change into that survivor for however long.
Then maybe you could get a situation where the killer follows right behind the target without them knowing up to a gen where their friends on comms are. Then the target might say 'this is me, not the killer, look I'm t-bagging to prove it', and then the killer can just copy every action that the target does to make the other survivors think it's legit.
That's the best I can think of, and even then I can point out flaws like a timed action that the killer wouldn't be able to predict or something